At the heart of Seabrook is the resort town’s rapidly expanding Town Center. Already home to sixteen unique, locally owned and operated merchants, the Town Center is growing with the introduction of Market Street, soon to be a favorite strolling, shopping and dining destination for guests, residents, homeowners and people from throughout the area. With the completion of Market Street in the summer of 2018, Seabrook will welcome 10 new shops, restaurants, and experiences to the Town Center.
The Town Center merchants have been carefully curated by the Seabrook team, with the same level of care and attention as found in our special neighborhoods, parks, and open spaces. Each merchant provides a specialized experience with no two shops/restaurants to ever duplicate another’s offering. So you won’t find a street full of only trinkets and t-shirt shops. Rather, you’ll find a new discovery behind every shop door. At the end of your Town Center stroll you’ll likely feel that you have a new seat of friends, having been warmly welcomed by individual shop owners. Oh and careful, you may have a bunch of shopping bags and a full stomach as well!
Seabrook is proud to be home to the following merchants:
- Groceries, made-to-order sandwiches and espresso (Front Street Market)
- Wood-fired pizza restaurant (Frontager’s Pizza Co.)
- Wine bar and wine shop (The Stowaway)
- Bakery and espresso (Vista Bakeshop)
- Ice cream, candy and delightful goodies (Sweet Life)
Shops & Experiences
- Dog focused shop celebrating our four legged friends (The Salty Dog)
- Spa with everything from pedicures to massages (Spa Elizabeth)
- Home décor and interior design store (SeaWorthy Home)
- Bike shop and outdoor recreation store/guide services (Buck’s Bikes)
- Pottery painting shop (Imagine That!)
- Kids toys and clothing (Seabrook Kids)
- Seabrook logo wear (within Cottage Rentals)
- A school with grades K-8!! (North Coast Montessori)
- A fitness facility (Rusty Anchor Fitness)
A sampling of the new merchants joining us for the summer of 2018 include the following (shopkeepers are working on their new business names!):
- A “Low Country” Southern restaurant celebrating the cuisine of Charleston, South Carolina, a renowned oceanfront community
- A cocktail and oyster bar, certain to be a new favorite for sunset each day
- A yarn shop, perfect for front porch knitting projects, or to tempt you into a new hobby
- A book store offering friendly service and great beach reads.
- A jewelry shop celebrating Northwest artistry
But don’t just read about it. Come see for yourself! Seabrook’s Town Center is a year-round destination on the Washington Coast.
Shop small. Shop local. Shop Seabrook.