Part of what makes Seabrook special is the shopping district that we call the Town Center. Our Town Center is made of merchants who strive to give the ultimate shopping or dining experience to each guest and patron who walk through their door.
Want to get to know our community of merchants? Head to the town merchants page.
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN MERCHANT JOB OPPORTUNITIES, SELECT A MERCHANT TO VIEW CURRENT OPENINGS
Spa Elizabeth & Boutique
Position(s): Massage Therapist, Reservationists, & Retail Boutique Manager
Description: Spa Elizabeth is seeking passionate and talented individuals to add to our team. We offer high quality treatments, impeccable customer service and a lovely, supportive work environment. We want another confident, positive, fun-loving, and loyal soul, who has what it takes to succeed! This position involves ensuring a pampering experience for your guest and strong teamwork in order to make sure our guests leave happy– therefore, eager to return at the end of their visit.
· Outstanding communication skills
· Professional & Team Player
· Superb Customer Service Skills
· Available to work weekends
· Take pleasure in working with people and have a warm, welcoming, nurturing and outgoing personality.
Contact: Please email resume (PDF format preferred) to: Diana@SpaElizabeth.com. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. Treatments are constantly in progress at Spa Elizabeth; no phone calls or dropping by, please.
Red Cedar Surf Co.
Red Cedar Surf, an outdoor clothing and surf shop in Seabrook, is looking for a new sales associate. A successful candidate must be hardworking and have previous customer service experience. The store offers clothing and gear supporting the Northwest lifestyle. Knowledge of skating, surfing, or other outdoor activities is a plus.
- Previous customer service experience in retail
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Be a quick learner
As a sales associate you will be:
- Working with and assisting customers
- Answering customer questions about products, sizing, stock availability, etc.
- Cleaning and straightening the store (vacuuming, dusting, folding clothes, etc.)
- Restocking and reorganizing product
- Opening and closing the store
- Checking in shipments
- Changing mannequins and product displays
- Providing new and creative ideas for product merchandising
Salary and Hours:
- We are looking for 16-24 hours a week
- Pay starting at $15 per hour, based on experience