Part of what makes Seabrook special is the shopping district that we call the Town Center. Our Town Center is made of merchants who strive to give the ultimate shopping or dining experience to each guest and patron who walk through their door.
Want to get to know our community of merchants? Head to the town merchants page.
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN MERCHANT JOB OPPORTUNITIES, SELECT A MERCHANT TO VIEW CURRENT OPENINGS
Joie Des Livres
Joie Des Livres is a small family run bookstore that builds its reputation on being a warm and welcoming place where people want to return. We are looking for someone to join our team. We are seeking a passionate and effervescent individual who loves reading books and simply talking about books with others. So, if this sounds like you, we’d love to have you apply to be part of our team.
- Previous retail experience encouraged
- Exceptional people skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- General book knowledge
- Basic Computer Skills
- Quick Learner
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to work holidays and flexible hours
- Welcoming customers and interacting as appropriate
- Interact with customers to gain a thorough understanding of what they are looking for
- Assisting customers with requests and book recommendations, making tailored recommendations based on their needs
- Organizing books and merchandise
- Ensure merchandise is well-stocked and well-maintained
- Provide exemplary customer service throughout the shift
- Process business transactions, handle cash, process debit/credit cards and perform returns or exchanges
Salary and Hours:
- 20 to 24 hours a week
- Pay starting at $18 per hour, based on experience
- Room for growth and advancement once fully trained
Magnolias | Clothing Boutique
Position(s): Boutique Sales Associate
Magnolias is looking for our newest Boutique Sales Associate! Our ideal candidate loves fashion, is a self-starter, is out-going and knows the meaning of excellent customer service.
Sales Associate Requirements:
· Experience in retail; prior boutique experience is a bonus
· Experience using Point of Sale (P.O.S.)
· Experience running a sales floor
· Positive attitude and out-going personality
· Ability to maintain professionalism during stressful situations and/or store conflicts
· Ability and willingness to help customers with styling
· A strong work ethic and a willingness to think outside the box
· An eye for fashion and the ability to help merchandise table displays, store windows and social media posts
· Ability to utilize downtime effectively (cleaning, folding, etc.)
· Customer service focused
· 2-3 days a week
· Able to assist with some holidays
· Reliable transportation
· Ability to open/close alone
· Part-time (16-24 hours/week)
· $18.00/hour to start (plus store discount and bonus potential)
Spa Elizabeth & Boutique
Position(s): Massage Therapists
Description: Spa Elizabeth is seeking passionate and talented individuals to add to our team. We offer high quality treatments, impeccable customer service and a lovely, supportive work environment. We want another confident, positive, fun-loving, and loyal soul, who has what it takes to succeed! This position involves ensuring a pampering experience for your guest and strong teamwork in order to make sure our guests leave happy– therefore, eager to return at the end of their visit.
· Outstanding communication skills
· Professional & Team Player
· Superb Customer Service Skills
· Available to work weekends
· Take pleasure in working with people and have a warm, welcoming, nurturing and outgoing personality.
Contact: Please email resume (PDF format preferred) to: Diana@SpaElizabeth.com. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. Treatments are constantly in progress at Spa Elizabeth; no phone calls or dropping by, please.
Red Cedar Outfitters
Red Cedar Outfitters, an outdoor clothing and surf shop in Seabrook, is looking for a new sales associate. A successful candidate must be hardworking and have previous customer service experience. The store offers clothing and gear supporting the Northwest lifestyle. Knowledge of skating, surfing, or other outdoor activities is a plus.
- Previous customer service experience in retail
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Be a quick learner
As a sales associate you will be:
- Working with and assisting customers
- Answering customer questions about products, sizing, stock availability, etc.
- Cleaning and straightening the store (vacuuming, dusting, folding clothes, etc.)
- Restocking and reorganizing product
- Opening and closing the store
- Checking in shipments
- Changing mannequins and product displays
- Providing new and creative ideas for product merchandising
Salary and Hours:
- We are looking for 16-24 hours a week
- Pay starting at $15 per hour, based on experience