Local Coronavirus Updates, Policies & Procedures from Seabrook
In conjunction with the federal government’s recommendation to “avoid discretionary travel” and to slow the spread of this virus, we have proactively decided not to host guests, which began March 19 and is extended through May 4.
Our hearts, hope, and prayers continue to be with everyone impacted by this crisis and we are doing everything we can to protect our beautiful community.
Seabrook homeowners are welcome to stay in their homes and encouraged to follow the “Stay home, stay healthy” directive from Governor Jay Inslee.
What does this mean to you, our loyal guest and homeowner?
- Due to Governor Inslee’s recent directive and the time it takes to prepare our homes because of COVID-19, we’re extending Seabrook Cottage Rentals closure to May 4.
- All guest reservations scheduled between March 19 and now May 4 will be canceled.
- All guest reservation payments during the canceled period will be fully refunded.
- At this time, existing reservations between May 5 and June 1 are being honored.
- We are currently accepting new reservations for June 1 and beyond with a 1-night gap between stays.
- We will continue to monitor current booking policies after our closure period ends on May 4.
- We are choosing to be on offense against the COVID-19 and its implications.
- Our number one priority during this ever-changing time is people: families, guests, and team members.
- This proactive decision was made after carefully examining and discussing guidelines given by the CDC, WHO, Washington State Department of Health, and other credible resources.
- While May 4 is the target date to reopen, rest assured, we are following recommended guidelines and protocols to determine when it is best to safely reopen – to ensure families, guests, and team members return to a healthy and safe place to live, work, and enjoy.
- We are continually keeping up with daily developments and will share updates with you as they happen.
For more information regarding your existing reservation, call 877-779-9990 between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM weekends, and 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM weekdays. Thank you for your understanding.
We write this to you today with great expectation for a bright future for you, and all of us here. Looking forward to seeing you at the beach soon and being part of your Washington coast experience.
Thank you, as always, and please take good care.
Your Seabrook management team
• 15 Days to Slow the Spread – The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on COVID-19
• Governor Jay Inslee’s statement
• Washington State Department of Health
• World Health Organization (WHO)