It’s always meant to be for lovebirds visiting Seabrook, Washington’s beach town! Our town is seamlessly nestled into the Washington Coast, surrounded by awe-inspiring nature and incredible sights. This Valentine’s Day season (or any time of year, really), consider treating your significant other to a lovely romantic getaway in Seabrook’s haven.
Our town was created and built with you in mind! Designed with a “walk to anything in five minutes” principle, our seaside slice of heaven allows guests and residents alike to explore their surroundings easily. Get ready to leave the hustle and bustle of home behind and find your perfect vacation home—literally and metaphorically! Our team also keeps you in mind, which is why we’ve curated ten romantic jar date activities to enjoy in Seabrook, WA—
Jar Date Activities to Enjoy with Your Better Half in Seabrook, WA
1. Wine & dine during a special in-home meal, prepared by a private chef.
The Stowaway Wine Bar right in Seabrook is sure to have the perfect wine to pair with your meal!
2. Shop ‘til you drop at the local merchants dotting the town.
From a bookstore to bike rentals, our merchants have something for everyone.
3. Hop on the viral trend of skimboarding and slide around Seabrook.
Buck’s Northwest in Seabrook has everything you’ll both need to enjoy the watersport.
4. Journey to the sea, following one of the beach accesses near your rental home.
Walk to one of the three beach accesses or drive north or south to check out even more beach accesses.
5. Gain some clarity and rejuvenation at Spa Elizabeth and Boutique.
Book a massage or treat yourselves to some quality spa items from body lotion to candles.
6. Head to the Museum of the North Beach and learn some PNW history.
Learn fascinating facts about the local area together at the museum, a 5-minute drive away.
7. Strengthen your core and relationship with a centering couples yoga session.
Listening to the waves while doing yoga adds an extra element to any session. Try it out in Seabrook!
8. Grab a slice of delicious ‘za from Frontager’s Pizza Co.
From fresh pizza and salads to drinks, Frontager’s Pizza is a great date spot!
9. Visit The Salty Dog and take your beloved Fido along (we have dog-friendly homes).
Find your dog’s next favorite toy at The Salty Dog, full of fun items for dogs and people, too.
10. Split a sweet treat, fresh baked daily at Vista Bakeshop.
Cruffins, anyone? From fresh coffee to decadent pastries, Vista Bakeshop is a must-stop.
You don’t need a jar at all—simply look at our list of ten jar date ideas during your activities-filled stay in Seabrook, WA, roll a 10-sided die, and the number it lands on is your date.
Vacation Rentals For An Ideal Getaway
Whether you and your partner are looking to soak in an oceanfront view or be nestled into a quiet cabin, Seabrook Hospitality has you covered for the best romantic coastal getaway rental options. Peruse homes that have private hot tubs, fully-equipped kitchens if you have a special dinner to cook in mind, cozy fireplaces, and more that make Seabrook the ultimate getaway destination for couples.
Book your romantic getaway with us online today!