There’s something reinvigorating about spending time in the new year on the rugged Washington coast and Seabrook has exciting plans to encourage those fresh New Year’s resolutions while you’re here! This January, Seabrook guests are invited to the Beach Retreat Wellness Series designed with complimentary activities to soothe and promote self-care.
Seabrook’s Beach Retreat Wellness Series Events
Join us in Seabrook every Saturday this January where curated and inviting activities set the tone for a relaxing, rejuvenating weekend experience. There’s no better way to kick off the new year that will leave you feeling centered and rejuvenated.
Try Transcendental Meditation With Special Guest Maribeth Flood
Get Centered With Yoga Classes
Each morning and evening, instructors welcome guests to The Belfry for yoga sessions. Attend these sessions to improve your balance and flexibility while enjoying the calm and peace of the quiet around you. Two sessions are available each Saturday, one at 9:00 AM and one at 4:00 PM.
Regain A Feeling Of Peace With A Sound Bath
With one session in the morning and one in the afternoon, these sessions are scheduled for the perfect time to take a deep breath and feel tension and anxiety melt away as the instructor plays a variety of tones using singing bowls. Sound baths take place at 11:00 AM and 5:00 PM in The Belfry.
Take Self-care To The Next Level With Trigger-point Therapy
Follow along with the instructor to practice a variety of techniques that relieve stress and tension throughout your whole body that you can do yourself. Whether it’s a new massage technique or breathing exercise, this class will leave you feeling calm and focused. This session takes place at 1:00 PM at The Belfry.
Improve Balance And Flexibility With Restorative Pilates
Join the class for low-impact, restorative Pilates where you can go at your own level of comfort to improve strength and stability through targeted exercises. Experience the benefits of Pilates to relieve tension, promote feelings of peace, and help prevent injury during other exercises. Pilate sessions take place at 2:00 PM at The Belfry.
Find Peace In Coastal Nature With Forest Bathing
Take a walk into the peaceful pathways and nature trails in and around Seabrook for our forest bathing class. Enjoy being present in the moment and feel stress reduce, along with your heart rate, as feelings of calm and well-being increase. The forest bathing sessions take place at 3:00 PM at The Belfry.
What To Know About The Beach Wellness Retreat
- There is a limit of 20 participants per session. Walk-ins are welcome when availability allows. Please refer to the ticket purchasing page on Eventbrite for more information.
- All equipment is provided. Some activities could be weather permitting. Any changes will be emailed to participants that have reserved a spot.
- Seabrook Hospitality’s guests can get free class passes with their reservation. Participants who are not Seabrook guests can purchase class passes on the Beach Retreat Wellness Series Eventbrite page.
- These classes are recommended for ages 15 and up.
Five Habits To Start Now To Make The Most Of 2023
We can’t wait to welcome guests for the retreat! Here are five wellness ideas to start now before your wellness weekend on the Washington coast.
1. Create a list of short term goals from week to week and a long-term goal you want to meet by the end of the year. Keep yourself encouraged while achieving short term goals that help in your ultimate goal for the year.
2. Practice mindfulness each day. Take a few moments each day to stay in the moment and use it as a time to relax, reset, and refocus. Your mind and body will thank you.
3. Consider taking up journaling this year. Not only can you track your personal growth, you can improve a number of skills and ultimately, your mental health, too.
4. Choose or maintain an exercise routine that makes you feel good! Not only does it improve your physical health and reduce the risk of injury and disease, it improves your overall wellness, including mental health.
5. Work on healthier eating habits. Most people always feel a little sluggish after the holidays and now is the time to reset your diet and nourish your body with foods packed with vitamins, minerals, and other vital nutrients needed to function at your best.
Start Planning Your Wellness Getaway In Seabrook