Weddings, Events, Corporate Retreats
Some photos by Genesis Ann
Seabrook's Town Hall building is one of the town's largest and most impressive civic buildings. It is fast becoming one of the Pacific NW's most memorable event venues and treasured places.
Nestled right into Seabrook's East Main neighborhood, the building sits proudly at the end of Main Street where it fronts a formal grassed lawn, perfect for gatherings and photographic opportunities. It is a classic, traditional styled building that has been designed for a multitude of events from casual weddings, to reunions, to corporate meetings, and community-based events.
The building interior includes a soaring open-rafter space painted classic white with driftwood gray wood floors. A carpeted mezzanine level affords impressive stage views and allows for flexible uses and events. The main level includes an intimate stage.
Outfitted with a full commercial kitchen and secondary meeting space on basement level, this building will allow for a wide array of events that includes everything from casual get-togethers, diverse community-based events, to weddings, reunions, plays, and movies.
The town hall bell exists to ring in all the town's most important happenings. This building is a timeless classic.
- A thirty-foot high, vaulted and wood paneled ceiling with exposed beams
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
- Large, thoughtfully located windows that flood the chapel with daylight yet provide interior privacy
- A charming stage-front with a whitewashed cove ceiling that perfectly frames an event or ceremony
- A mezzanine with a hand crafted glass rail system that provides a stunning view of the main floor
- Thoughtfully detailed building proportions that make the space feel comfortable and inviting
- Two side rooms located on either side of the main floor that provide ideal staging locations for meal services or secondary displays
- Space for a full bar in the basement adjacent to a fully equipped commercial kitchen - perfect for caterers
- A modern, yet timeless exterior that is breathtaking in its simplicity - inspired by traditional New England coastal architecture
- A classic steep pitched chapel roof complete with a bell tower, white clapboard siding, and classical columns
- Windows that light the building like a village beacon at night
- A front lawn that opens out into the Seabrook community