Don’t miss the opportunity to document your time in Seabrook and book a photo session with a professional photographer to capture your unforgettable beach town memories. From the countless picturesque locations throughout the town, to the wide open beaches and trails, taking one-of-a-kind photos is made easy in Seabrook. Whether you opt for photos inside your vacation rental or near quaint architecture or one of the many parks, possibilities are plentiful.
Seabrook’s Concierge Services is able to connect people with highly regarded local photographers upon request. Whether it’s a family reunion, couples anniversary, celebration, or friends getaway, capturing photos in Seabrook’s scenic settings will have you looking back fondly on the memories made for years to come.
Our Favorite Seabrook Photo Op Spots
Not sure where to take photos? Here are some of our favorite spots around town to take portraits.
- Meriweather Square – The signature Meriweather Square is able to accommodate quite a few people with subtle color pops in the surroundings from the neighborhood homes.
- Your Vacation Rental Front Porch – Many of the homes in Seabrook have adorable porches that are perfect for posing and snapping great photos.
- The West Hill Park Staircase – The staircase offers a great backdrop for photos and if you’re having a reunion photoshoot, it can fit groups of people easily.
- The Elk Creek Swing – This one is for the kids in the group, there is a swing located towards the end of the Elk Creek beach trail access that is perfect for capturing genuine smiles from the littles.
- Orchard Walk Park – Surrounded by colorful homes and oyster shell pathways, this location is beautiful any time of the year.
- In The Town Center – A casual walk around the Town Center creates stunning backdrops for photos, all within a short area to walk.
- The Beach – Whether you’re looking for dramatic photos featuring dune grass and the bluff as a backdrop or light and airy coastline photos, the beach is an ideal location with many possibilities for a different variety of photos.
- The Old Stump – Kids adore playing at the Old Stump, making it another great location for some genuine smiles.