The weather turns, kids are back to school, you are ready for some football, and you really want to dip a buttery, grilled cheese sandwich into some tomato soup.
Fall is when we cozy down and prepare for upcoming wintertime. You imagine grand meals with friends and family of seasonal-harvest favorites like turkey, corn, potatoes, beans, biscuits, and the traditional #PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte).
YOUR COMFY AFTERNOON
On your restful Saturday afternoon at Seabrook, consider cooking something tasty to capture the mood and welcome the season.
10 RECIPES TO TRY
- blondelish.com | Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
- allrecipes.com | Simple Tomato Soup
- allrecipes.com | Simple Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- foodnetwork.com | Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- allrecipes.com | Harvest Salad
- allrecipes.com | Roasted Garlic Bread
- cookingclassy.com | Pumpkin Muffins
- loveandlemons.com | 25 Easy Pasta Recipes
- epicurious.com | Fresh Razor Clam Mo’s Clam Chowder
- Replace canned clams with your freshly dug razor clams
- tasteofhome.com | 15 Fabulous, Fluffy Frittata Recipes