Seabrook Cottage Rentals, located in Pacific Beach, WA, and has been a leading vacation rental destination in the Pacific Northwest and continues to grow year over year. Seabrook brings the sensibility of popular Oregon coast towns to a beautiful stretch on the Washington coast. The town provides a walkable, oceanfront beach town offering quality living and vacation rentals on the Washington Coast. Seabrook offers a beach experience previously unavailable on the Washington coast. Overlooking the stunning Pacific Ocean, Seabrook is an ideal destination for a getaway, family vacation, reunion, and can serve as a unique location for a business conference, company retreat, or your dream wedding.
As our business grows, our team grows as well, and we are looking for talented individuals who believe in their unique ability to contribute to the advancement of our mission and our organization. Seabrook is currently seeking an experienced Sales Manager. A qualified individual will join a dynamic team, providing engaging leadership in the area of sales / room revenue generation. A successful candidate is looking to cultivate their career and contribute to a growing company.
The Sales Manager’s primary responsibility is to actively participate in executing our strategy of growth with the constant goal to remain ahead of the trends in our industry. This position will require stability in the role overtime, and to be based in the market of King County, WA, with some travel required. Further geographical expansion of markets is planned with the expansion of the resort destination.
The right candidate will be open, excited, qualified and able to bring about change in an industry that only has potential ahead. It is a pioneering position, reporting to the General Manager. Seabrook is a forward-thinking employer, providing an adaptive work environment and competitive benefits, along with engaging core values.
The successful person must be self-disciplined and able to motivate oneself with minimal supervision. He/she must possess strong communication skills and be able to manage multiple and varied tasks in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with a strong attention to detail. The Sales Manager will spend much of their time and effort focusing on these key areas:
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Responsible for establishing and achieving sales goals for Corporate Stays and Leisure home rentals. Analyzes current and potential market and sales trends.
- Implements all sales action plans related to your market areas as outlined in the marketing plan. Updates action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent resort in various events and exhibitions.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to resort by corporate clients.
- Provide the highest quality of service to customers at all times.
- Initiates sales calls to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. CVGR letter, generating
- proposal, Corporate Rate Application letter, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales
- opportunities. Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- The ability to interact with customers, homeowners, and with team members (at all levels) and perform in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, while remaining flexible, resourceful and efficient and with a high level of professionalism is crucial to this role.
This position reports directly to the General Manager and works closely with the group sales, reservations and operations teams.
- Proven success in a similar role and environment.
- Empathy towards your customers and colleagues.
- Pride and attention to detail.
- Polished personal presentation with warm, confident and hospitable personality.
- Proficient in English, and bilingual skills preferred.
- Degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or equivalent Hospitality or Business related degree preferred but not required.
- At least 2 years of full proficiency experience in corporate and leisure travel destinations sales,
- including hands-on experience with West Coast markets.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of time including domestic and international travel (when needed) is required.
- Strong computer knowledge required including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Seabrook offers a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus potential, Paid Time Off, and Education Assistance Programs.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter to: Christophe Chabaud – firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please note that while we would like to respond to every resume submission, we will only contact those candidates who will be invited to continue the application process. Phone calls will not be accepted.
Seabrook is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.