02/16/2019 - 7:00pm
Seabrook is renowned for the quality and beauty of its homes.
But what about its forts?
Forts? Yes, forts.
On Saturday, February 16, Town Hall will turn into a utopia for indoor fort builders called “Fortlandia.”
But, like all developers and builders, Seabrook fort builders will need to adhere to Fortlandia building codes. Here’s what builders need to know:
- Four (4) chairs provided as a base
- Clothes pins, metal clips, pipe cleaners, and lightweight blankets provided
- Flashlights and glow sticks for fun
- Families can bring their own blankets and pillows for added comfort
- Come with a hankering for goodies - we will be providing s'mores (yum!)
- Your fort must have a name
- Share your favorite scary story or tall tale with other Fortlandians - best story wins a prize
- Get creative - most creative fort will also win a prize
Apply your design and architecture skills and inspire other developers and builders as you build your Dream Fort at Fortlandia.