03/16/2018 - 6:30am to 04/19/2018 - 2:00pm
Grab your rain boots, galoshes, waterproof gear, and meet us on the beach. On the way, pick up a license at Pacific Beach's You and I store, and swing by Buck's Bikes in Seabrook for shovels, clam guns, and clam bags. It's recommended to head to the beach 1-2 hours before low tide. Don't forget your lantern, and remember, the limit is 15 clams per license, so plenty of fun to be had in the surf!
The beach right below Seabrook is called Mocrocks beach, so all scheduled digs for Mocrocks below are right at Seabrook. Copalis Beach is just south of Seabrook so you can easily head down there for some clamming as well.
Here are the evening low tides for the scheduled dates:
- March 16, Friday, 7:03 pm; +0.2 feet; Copalis, Mocrocks
- March 17, Saturday, 7:36 pm; +0.2 feet; Long Beach, Twin Harbors, Copalis, Mocrocks
- April 19, Thursday, 9:46 am; -0.9 feet; Mocrocks
- April 20, Friday, 10:37 am; -0.7 feet; Mocrocks
- April 21, Saturday, 11:34 am; -0.4 feet; Long Beach, Twin Harbors, Mocrocks (digging hours will be extended to 1 pm)
- April 22, Sunday, 12:38 pm; -0.1 feet; Long Beach, Twin Harbors, Mocrocks (digging hours will be extended to 2 pm)
Please note, all clam digs are tentatively scheduled and get approved several days before they are slated to begin.
For final approval and additional proposed dig dates, head to the Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife's Fishing and Shellfishing webpage.