01/08/2020 - 5:00pm to 01/26/2020 - 10:00pm
Grab your rain boots, galoshes, waterproof gear, and meet us on the beach. On the way, pick up a license at Pacific Beach's You and I store, and swing by Buck's Bikes in Seabrook for shovels, clam guns, clam bags, and guided clam digging experiences. It's recommended to head to the beach 1-2 hours before low tide. Don't forget your lantern, and remember, the limit is 15 clams per license, so plenty of fun to be had in the surf!
The beach right below Seabrook is called Mocrocks beach, so all scheduled digs for Mocrocks below are right at Seabrook. Copalis Beach is just south of Seabrook so you can easily head down there for some clamming as well. Twin Harbors is an hour-and-a-half south of Seabrook, located at the south jetty at the mouth of Grays Harbor.
Here are the APPROVED evening low tides for the scheduled dates:
The dig times in bold are located on the beach below Seabrook
- January 21, Tuesday, 4:23 pm -0.1 feet; Long Beach, Twin Harbors, Mocrocks
- January 22, Wednesday, 5:10 pm -0.5 feet; Long Beach, Twin Harbors, Copalis
- January 23, Thursday, 5:53 pm -0.6 feet; Long Beach, Twin Harbors, Mocrocks
- January 24, Friday, 6:32 pm -0.6 feet; Long Beach, Twin Harbors, Copalis
- January 25, Saturday, 7:08 pm -0.5 feet; Long Beach, Twin Harbors, Mocrocks
- January 26, Sunday, 7:42 pm -0.3 feet; Long Beach, Twin Harbors, Copalis
For final approval and additional proposed dig dates, head to the Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife's Fishing and Shellfishing webpage.
In the meantime, here's a map of the beaches references above: