We've all been there - you found a place you're interested in staying at but have some questions that would be best answered by someone on the phone. A knowledgeable, helpful vacation planner can be the difference between a good and a great stay. Is that you? We would love to have you join our vacation planning team at Seabrook!
Vacation Planners handle inbound and outbound calls related to questions and booking of vacation rental homes located in Seabrook and Bella and Olivia Beach. One of the primary responsibilities is to meet reservation booking goals by handling inbound calls with professionalism, knowledge, and outstanding guest service and following up with potential guests via phone and email to secure bookings. The ideal candidate would be self-motivated, guest-focused, detail-oriented, have a positive attitude with high computer proficiency, the willingness to learn new software and processes, and the ability to work well within a team. There is future potential to work from home at times for a self-motivated team member.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong sales aptitude
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, upbeat and friendly attitude
- Ability to multi task, prioritize, and manage multi-faceted to-do lists
- Strong ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to work well as a member of a team and individually
- Familiarity with the hospitality industry
- Previous experience with guest service or in a Call Center environment preferred but willing to train the right candidate
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, Google Drive and Outlook
- Desire to be part of high growth, fast paced business
- Availability to work any day, including weekends and holidays
- Physical requirements: ability to sit for the majority of a shift
- Deliver the highest standard of service to all guests
- Answer telephone calls and emails in a professional manner
- Assist guests by booking reservations, answering questions about potential or existing reservations, and assisting with additional guest needs
- Promptly follow up with guest inquiries and leads to secure bookings
- Provide concierge services with general knowledge of the property and surrounding area including restaurants, entertainment, special events and general directions
- Provide general information to guests on company policies and procedures
- Maintain potential and current guest profile information
- Assist in additional projects as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
Hours will vary week to week and will generally be scheduled no later than 8pm, Monday through Sunday. These hours may be extend slightly during our peak season, or to accommodate the needs of our business.
Seabrook is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Please email the filled out application along with your resume to Melanie Montgomery at email@example.com.