Seabrook Common Areas Management Department is now hiring for full and part time Security Personnel to work in our growing beach town! We are looking for someone who is reliable, able to self-manage, follow procedures, multitask and who possesses and demonstrates high levels of customer service, while working independently.
- Must be able to work various shifts and weekends
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Can pass a background check and drug testing
- Valid Washington State driver’s license
- At least 18+ years of age
- Customer service experience
- Military or security service experience
- Training and practice in deescalating techniques
- First Aid and CPR certified
- Basic computer proficiency
Hourly compensation commensurate with experience. Shift incentives for third shift work.
To apply, submit a resume to Eli Abbott at firstname.lastname@example.org