Licensed Real Estate Sales Broker
Who are we?
Seabrook is a dream that began years ago during our founder’s childhood beach vacations in the Pacific Northwest. Inspired by those memories, and firmly rooted in the architectural traditions of a bygone era, we are creating an authentic beach village to nestle within the spectacular natural beauty of the Olympic Peninsula. It will itself grow even more beautiful with time.
The Seabrook team works very carefully to plan places that are not only beautiful, but welcoming and memorable. Each neighborhood of homes is designed to create an environment that makes it easy to connect with the people around them. In fact, our owners tell us time and time again that they know more of their neighbors here at Seabrook than they do in their neighborhoods at home.
When someone purchases a home in Seabrook, they have the peace of mind that they’ve made a wise financial decision. However, our homeowners also know that real wealth is in sharing time and memories with loved ones, making new friends, and experiencing the romance and renewal that comes from seashore living.
Who are you?
Smart, hard-working, creative, free thinking and a diligent task-master. Someone who plays well with others. You have 2-3 years of real estate sales, marketing or related real estate experience. You’d like to apply your talents in an idyllic oceanfront community – where quality of life is measured in the number of steps taken to the office – not the number of miles driven.
Here’s a description of what you will be doing (full disclosure – there’s a good chance we missed a few things):
- Fulfill duties of Licensed Real Estate Sales Broker role including all activities involved in the following;
- Build effective relationships with customers and potential customers
- Successfully close sales
- Provide sales services for new construction homes
- Support the successful resale of properties as the primary resale listing agent on the team, by:
- Following the resale listing process while executing a listing
- Negotiating with buyer and seller to agree to terms
- Resolving issues to close contracts
- Securing listing extensions / new listings
Prospect & Close
- Connect with potential sellers
- Be an active member of the Seabrook community – nurture homeowner relationships that will lead to resale opportunities
- Utilize Lasso CRM to manage prospects
- Assess the seller’s goals and the seller’s home
- Work with seller to address items that need attention prior to listing and set expectations while home is actively listed/shown
- Sign the Listing Agreement and prepare all documents; agree to listing terms (fee’s, list price, term, and services) and secure signed listing agreement
Market & Manage
- Run resale competitive analysis (MLS & alternative sources)
- Create ‘Property Brief’ for resale marketing team
- Manage all imagery assets for resale homes
- Sign-off on all resale marketing collateral & ads, etc. for accuracy (developed by Seabrook marketing team)
- Source prospects and manage through resale funnel
- Work with Sales Coordinator to develop home specific stories for resale property sales/listing sheets
- Create email templates (template provided) to engage prospects
- Coordinate open houses and showings with sales team members as needed
- Provide detailed reporting on all client communication within Lasso CRM
Contribute & Cooperate
- Contribute to team effort
- Work with Director of Sales, Office Manager, Sales Coordinator/Contract Administrator and other Sales Team members to ensure daily work aligns with sales objectives and drives team success
- Work as a “team player” in a variety of other roles as requested by leadership
- 2-3 years in real estate sales and marketing, ideally within a resort community
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid Washington Real Estate Brokers License
- Creative and entrepreneurial
- Ability to work holidays, weekends and evenings
- Strong project and client management capabilities
- Experience working with multiple clients, managing relationships and overall communication
- Proven track record of success in a very high-activity, fast-paced environment
- Professional and able to work well with a wide variety of people
- Highly organized, self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, both individually and with teams
- Sales-focused with a clear understanding of how to drive results
- Ability to manage external partner relationships and performance as needed
Compensation is commission based with competitive performance based bonuses.
Stephen (206) 732-6562 / email@example.com