Project and Development Manager
Seabrook Cottage Rentals, located in Pacific Beach, WA, is seeking an experienced hospitality manager to lead and develop multiple operational projects. Our qualified individual will be part of a dynamic team, providing leadership in the area of project management. This position will also provide direct oversight for our Call Center and in-house revenue management activity. This oversight is done with an existing consulting and support structure.
Seabrook Cottage Rentals has been a leading vacation rental destination in the Pacific Northwest and continues to grow year over year. This pioneering position will actively participate in defining our future opportunities with the constant goal to remain ahead of the trends in our industry.
The ideal candidate will be open, self-starter and self-initiated, qualified with adequate experience to bring about completion of operational projects within deadlines. The right candidate will have the professional capacity to draft, propose, support and implement various operational systems, processes, as well as policies and procedures.
The position will have dual reporting, both to the Operation Manager and the General Manager. Seabrook is a forward thinking employer, providing an adaptive work environment and competitive benefits, along with engaging core values. The role is at a manager level.
- Strong sense of need for achievement of goals and success.
- Ability to work under own initiative in a fun environment.
- Ability to develop relationships with third parties and the resort teams.
- Well-developed interpersonal, adaptive influencing and supervisory management skills.
- Ability to work from home when needed.
- High level of motivation, determination and commitment.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.