Pressure Washer & Window Washer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Pressure washing homes and common areas around Seabrook, washing windows Working with the Seabrook team
• Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• Must have a valid drivers license
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• Must understand and follow all safety rules
• Monitor operation of cleaning machines, and stop machines or notify supervisors when malfunctions occur.
• Pressure washer experience preferred
• Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
• Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
• Must be able to lift over 30lbs
Click here to download our application. Please email the filled out application along with your resume to email@example.com. Also attach a brief letter of interest and qualifications.