Maintenance - General - Entry Level
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Working with a team to provide the best work quality and vacation experience possible
- Monitor vehicles, equipment and house amenities and report to a supervisor when there is a concern or problem
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Must understand and follow all safety rules
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to lift over 30lbs
- Must be able to work 8 hrs
Click here to download our application. Please email the filled out application along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also attach a brief letter of interest and qualifications.