The Seabrook Common Area Maintenance Department has an opening for an experienced Groundskeeper. The Groundskeeper will have work and oversight responsibility for maintaining the Common Areas of Seabrook with the aid of a seven person team of contract workers.
Common Areas are comprised, but not limited to the parks, promenades, trails, planting strips, hedges, paths, beach access points, planter boxes and street trees of Seabrook.
The successful candidate must have documented experience in the following:
- Grounds keeping
- Team leadership, skills development and mentoring
- Plant care
- Use of chemicals such as pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers with associated Washington State application license
- Work proficiency in irrigation trouble shooting and repair
- Simple building proficiency (wooden borders. gate repairs, stair- tread replacement)
- Operation of powered maintenance equipment, (skid steer, excavator) desired
- Forecasting work needs and materials by areas and seasons
- Knowledge and experience with powered and manual gardening tools
- English/Spanish language proficiency is desired
Work shift is M-F, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
Hourly compensation commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email Gary Pugh at email@example.com