Fall Clock Hours at Seabrook
Welcome to Seabrook's Real Estate Fall Clock Hours Event!
For the Fall 2013 clock hours, we sought an educational experience at one of the most scenic places along the WA coast.
October 22, 2013
Instructor: Larry Christensen
4 Clock Hours 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Group/Office rates from just $150 per person include:
- Cottage Accommodations for one night (Tuesday, October 22)
- Town Tour with Casey Roloff, Town Founder
- Private viewing of the Sunset Idea Homes
- Catered Lunch and Dinner
- Entry to a drawing to win a free weekend stay in one of the Sunset Idea Homes
Sign up by filling out the contact form to the right. Our vacation planners will contact you to arrange the most suitable Seabrook beach home for your visit to the coast.
Whether reserving for one or for a full branch, we are happy to assist you in choosing a vacation home that fits your needs.
Clock Hour Course Details:
Module 1 - Legislative/Legal Updates
Module 2 - Short Sale/Foreclosure
Module 3 - REO/Asset Management
Module 4 - Assistants/Unlicensed Guidelines
Module 5 - Advertising
Module 6 - Others
This course satisfies the Washington Dept. of Licensing core curriculum requirement. **A core class must be taken by all licensees during every renewal cycle **
*Pre-registration required. Only Pre-Paid registrants will guarantee reservation.
(Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of scheduled class for refund)
- 8:00-10:00 am Tuesday, October 22 - Arrival at Seabrook
- 10:30 am - Seabrook Town Tour by Founder Casey Roloff
- 11:30 am - Tour of Sunset Idea Homes
- 12:30 pm - Lunch served at Lower Assembly Town Hall
- 1:30 â€“ 5:30 pm - Clock Hour Core Class
- 6:00 pm - Dinner Buffet. Drawing held for FREE 2 night stay at one of the Sunset Idea Homes
Got any questions? Email us at email@example.com!